Name: Sami Sabir Ali
Date of Birth: 01-07-1955
Post title: Civil Engineer
Address: Iraq, Suleimaniyah Governorate, Rizgary
Email Adress: Samisaber@sekohouse.com
- 1977 – 1981: Bachelor of Science (BSc.) in Civil Engineering, Suleimaniyah University, Iraq.
- 1982: Training course on tests of construction materials at the National Center of Construction Materials Laboratories for three months in Baghdad.
- 1983: Training course on study and design of Roads and bridges for three months at the General State of Roads and Bridges in Baghdad.
- 1986: Training course on personal computer BASIC language for one month.
- 1996: Training course on Software programs for computers.
- 1999: Training course on Staad - III (Structural analysis and design) Software program.
- Structural Designs: Proficient in designing and checking various reinforced concrete elements, including Footing Designs, Single and Multi-storey Frame Building Designs, cast-in-situ reinforced concrete bridges, and drainage structures for roads (different kinds and sizes of reinforced culverts).
- Filter Designs.
- Designs of Retaining walls: Experienced in designing both Gravity and reinforced concrete retaining walls.
- Structural designs of flexible and rigid pavement thickness.
- Well-experienced in quality control of construction materials and managing laboratory operations.
1. April 2008 - Present: General Directorate of Seko Engineering House for design, consultancy, supervising, and testing of construction materials.
2. September 2005 - Present: Consultant and Structural Design Engineer at Sako Engineering Bureau.
3. May 2004 - September 2005: Supervisor Engineer at Sulaimani Airport, responsible for quality control (laboratory) of runway, taxiway, and internal roads.
4. Sept 1998 - November 2003: Office Engineer at UN – HABITAT.
5. October 1993 - September 1998: General Director of Roads and Bridges.
6. June 1988 - March 1991: Service in the Iraqi Military.
7. August 1981 - June 1988: Supervisor Engineer for the expressway No. one sections R6 and R9 in Iraq.
Note: In a professional curriculum vitae, it is advisable to use bullet points to make the content more readable and highlight key details such as education, training, expertise, and work experience. Additionally, it is essential to ensure proper punctuation and capitalization for a more polished presentation.